No results found
Your search did not match any results.
We suggest you try the following to help find what you’re looking for:
- Check the spelling of your keyword search.
- Use synonyms for the keyword you typed, for example, try “application” instead of “software.”
- Try one of the popular searches shown below.
- Start a new search.
Securely, reliably extend business processes and accelerate B2B transactions
A comprehensive distributed ledger cloud platform to provision blockchain networks, join other organizations, and deploy & run smart contracts to update and query the ledger. Reliably share data and conduct trusted transactions with suppliers, banks, and other trade partners through integration with existing or new cloud-based or on-premises applications.
Pre-assembled, Managed PaaS
Auto-provisioned Hyperledger Fabric components, REST proxy and administration and operations console. Built-in identity management, object store and other infrastructure for rapid provisioning and simplified administration of blockchain networks, reducing cost & setup time from weeks to minutes.
Built on Hyperledger Fabric, an open-source project governed by Linux foundation, interoperable with non-Oracle versions of Fabric using compatible releases, accessible from cloud and on-prem applications via REST APIs and Hyperledger SDKs.
Plug and Play Integrations
6-10x faster integration with diverse systems of record in Oracle SaaS, PaaS, custom and 3rd party apps in cloud & on premises, improving time to market by months.
Build Trusted Business Networks
- Provision a blockchain platform instance and get all required infrastructure services as embedded resources: compute, containers, local storage, identity management, object store, network, etc.
- Start with a complete, production-ready blockchain platform based on Hyperledger Fabric, including membership services, peer nodes, ordering service, with Oracle-added REST proxy and operations console tools.
- The only enterprise-grade managed blockchain service with 99.95% SLA with enhanced security, built-in High Availability and embedded ledger backups for continuous operations.
- Add partners locally or in different geographies easily. Provision a new service instance in any supported Oracle Cloud Infrastructure region and complete the guided process to join the new organization.
- Join partners running Hyperledger Fabric outside of Oracle Cloud by importing the organization’s certificate into an Oracle blockchain platform instance.
Complete Blockchain Platform
Add Partner Organizations
Automate with Smart Contracts
- Create smart contracts (a.k.a. chaincodes) for real-time B2B transactions or to check conditions like matching POs, invoices, and shipping information prior to triggering payment and updating the ledger. Expose through REST proxy gateway or invoke via client SDK.
- Automate manual tasks and synchronization with systems of record by publishing custom events from smart contracts that trigger notifications for client SDKs and enable actions based on event payload.
- In the chaincode define data schema, initialize data values, and create methods to contain the business logic invoked by external transactions to update or query data.
- Define an endorsement policy specifying the number of required signatures and specific organizations’ whose endorsements are required.
Business logic for blockchain
Quickly build and deploy chaincode
Conduct Private Transactions
- “Subnet” blockchain members on separate channels, thereby isolating access to ledgers and transactions to organizations who’ve been authorized to join specific channels.
- Add read-only peers to a channel to provide visibility to the ledger without ability to run smart contracts. Enforce access control in chaincode logic.
- Initialize the chaincode on specific channels to deploy, compile and bind it. Run same chaincode in multiple channels on their specific ledgers.
- Create channels programmatically through client SDK calls enabling applications to create new channels on demand and request peers to join.
Easily Control Member Access Privileges
Run chaincode across multiple channels
Dynamically Create Channels
Integrate Blockchain Transactions in Applications
- Simplify integrations by invoking transactions running chaincode methods through REST proxies. Use REST APIs to run transactions and queries synchronously and receive a response when transaction commits.
- Enroll members, add peers, create channels, deploy smart contracts, register for events, and run transactions or query ledger data using Java, GO, or Node.js.
- Extend Oracle and third-party SaaS and on-prem applications to use Oracle Blockchain Platform through enterprise application & technology adapters and workflow tools in Oracle Integration Cloud.
- Build new applications or SaaS extensions to running transactions on the blockchain using Oracle Java, Application Container, Mobile, Application Builder, Integration or SOA Cloud Services.
- Leverage Blockchain out-of-the-box through the REST APIs in Oracle Digital Innovation Platform for open banking and Netsuite SuiteCloud Platform.
REST API-driven development
Build New Apps
Leverage OOTB support for Blockchain API
Comprehensive Administration and Monitoring
- Industry’s 1st & only blockchain cloud platform to automate day-to-day operations and enable customers to focus on applications with Oracle-managed service monitoring, integrated identity management, embedded backup, automated recovery, adaptive intelligence-enabled cyber threat detection and remediation, and zero-downtime patching and upgrades.
- View network status from dashboard or navigate to Network, Nodes, Channels, and Chaincodes tabs to view blockchain components and manage the network.
- Manage the blockchain network, peers, orderers and membership service dynamically. Configure network channels and set policies. Deploy or upgrade smart contracts.
- Monitor peer, orderer, and other network components status and view network topology. View channel and peer metrics, node utilization, browse ledgers and logs for troubleshooting.